Kia Brake Service in Puyallup
Your brakes are crucial to your driving safety, so if you require Kia Brake Service in Puyallup, come to Kia of Puyallup. Our certified technicians will provide top notch service, and whether it’s a simple inspection to a complete brake job, you can be confident that we’ll convey what your car needs, as well as the options that you may have. Schedule your service appointment online, and see how easy it is to get quality work done on your Kia.
Kia Brake Service Scheduling
It’s convenient to get Kia Brake Service in Puyallup from Kia of Puyallup; you can reserve a date and time for service from our website, and you can easily see when the next available slot is. If you’re having trouble bringing your car in during normal operating hours, not to worry. Make use of our Early Bird service to leave your car before or after hours, and we’ll contact you with an estimate and proceed with our recommendations on your approval.
Signs for Kia Brake Service in Puyallup
If you bring in your car for scheduled maintenance at Kia of Puyallup, we’ll be keeping tabs on your brakes, but even well maintained vehicles have problems sometimes, and here are some signs that you may need Kia Brake Service in Puyallup:
• Pulling -- If your car goes to one side as you brake, it could mean that your brakes need to be replaced or need to be adjusted, or you may have a brake fluid lead.
• Spongy Brake Pedal -- This may just mean that your brake fluid is low, but air may have gotten into the system as well.
• Vibrations -- If your brake pedal, steering wheel, or car vibrates when you brake, you may have bad brake rotors.
• Screeching or Grinding -- This may mean that your brake pads are worn down and need replacing, and you should bring your car in.
• Brake Warning Lights -- When you see the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) or brake light illuminate on your dash, it typically means your low on brake fluid which can be remedied by adding more, but you may also have a leak.
We want to make your service experience convenient at Kia of Puyallup, so get some complimentary coffee in our waiting room as we take care of your car, and your little ones can play around in our kids room. Our website offers coupons for discounts on various automotive parts and services, and you can also order parts, use our Ask a Tech feature, and more.
For efficient Kia brake service, drive to Kia of Puyallup, and we’re at 111 Valley Ave NE in Puyallup WA 98372 and you can call us at 253-286-8000. We’re known for friendly and professional service, and our customers come from cities like Aberdeen, Auburn, Lacey, Olympia, Tacoma, Covington, Renton, Kirkland, and Centralia.
© Copyright Content Motive and Kia of Puyallup, 2015.
All Rights Reserved. | Written by Content Motive