Shopping for a Kia Vehicle at Kia of Puyallup While Social Distancing
We are happy to announce that the sales floor here at Kia of Puyallup has reopened for customers! Customers can now visit our dealership to shop for Kia vehicles in a very safe environment. We have taken a number of precautions within our dealership to ensure that our customers are as safe from the spread of COVID-19 as possible! Join us today as we highlight how customers can shop for Kia vehicles here at Kia of Puyallup while remaining socially distant!
Kia of Puyallup Sales Department Social Distancing Precautions
For the safety of each customer and staff member here at Kia of Puyallup, we have established a few precautions that help to ensure social distancing. Some of the precautions that we are taking include:
- Visual reminders of 6-foot social distancing
- “No offense, it just makes sense” non-handshake policy
- All employees wearing masks during customer interactions
- Hand sanitizer stations and sanitizing wipes throughout the dealership
- Frequent sanitization of hard-surface touchpoints on the sales floor
- And many more behind-the-scenes precautions as well
Purchase a New or Pre-Owned Kia Vehicle at Kia of Puyallup
The precautions listed above allow us to offer vehicle sales services that are different, but much safer amid the current coronavirus pandemic. We are committed to providing our customers with the very best sales services possible during the current crisis! So, if you are interested in purchasing a new or pre-owned Kia vehicle from us here at Kia of Puyallup, then you are more than welcome to visit or contact our dealership staff today for more information on the socially distant purchase process we offer!