Customer Confidence Warranty
At Kia of Puyallup, we back our pre-owned vehicles with a Customer Confidence Warranty. A 3-month or 3,000 mile, whichever occurs first, unless otherwise covered by a manufacturer warranty. Coverage includes internally lubricated parts of: engine, transmission & drive axels only.
Kia of Puyallup, everything we do is with you in mind.
THIS WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED IF A LOSS IS CAUSED BY:
- Abuse, misuse, modification of your vehicle or negligence on your part.
- Any type of competition racing.
- Vandalism, riot, collision, theft or attempted theft.
- Natural perils such as fire, flood, freezing, windstorm, earthquake, volcanic eruption, explosion, lightning or falling
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Any covered part which is not broken but which a repair facility recommends or requires to be repaired or replaced.
- Any repairs or replacements NOT AUTHORIZED BY Kia of Puyallup.
- Any mechanical breakdown covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any expense for lodging, food, storage charges, loss of time, loss of profits or income, loss of use of your vehicle or any other consequential loss.
- Any part not internally lubricated within the engine, transmission or drive axels.
- Any loss due to gradual reduction of operating performance due to wear and tear.
- Any loss outside of the states of Washington, Oregon or Idaho.
- Fluid leekage or seepage.
- Any repairs performed by an individual or repair facility that have caused damage to a covered component.
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM:
- You MUST return your vehicle to Kia of Puyallup if the breakdown occurs within 50 miles of the dealership.
- If this is not possible you must get pre-authorization from Kia of Puyallup BEFORE any repair or replacement work is stated or you will void the warranty claim
- Any costs of teardown or diagnosis of components for inspection to repair or replace performed at any other place than Kia of Puyallup are your responsibility.
IT IS AT Kia of Puyallup’S DISCRETION TO USE NEW, USED OR REBUILT PARTS FOR ANY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
ALL REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS ARE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL COST VALUE OF THE VEHICLE IN NORMAL CONDITION.
NO CLAIM WIL BE PAID WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION.
THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.